Rioters In Portland Suburb Launch Assault On Police Station And Try To Burn It Down; Attempt To Run Over Police With Truck

Rioters, oops, I mean “peaceful protesters,” launched a brutal assault on the Portland Police Department’s East Precinct Wednesday night, which is located in a residential area, and also tried to run police officers over in a truck while they attempted to flee the scene.

But remember, y’all. If you’re against these protesters, you’re an awful bigot.

This is the kind of chaos that gives these people chills up their spine, knowing that they can politicize it and transform it into a weapon against Trump.

Here’s more on this from The Daily Wire:

Late at night a group of a few hundred people blocked traffic, shined green lasers at police officers, attempted to tear down protective boarding on the building, and worked to disable surveillance cameras in an attempt to conceal their criminal activity.

A member in the group was seen attempting to tear the surveillance camera off of the front doors of the East Precinct. Other people in the group began spray painting the camera as well as the front doors of the precinct. Lots of members of the group were seen wearing helmets and carrying shields.

“Several people in the group began to ram a large 2 by 4 piece of wood in to the front glass doors in an effort to shatter them,” the Portland Police Department said in a statement. “Other members of the group slammed different heavy large objects into the glass doors as well. The objects included large rocks.”

“By 9:50 p.m., those who had been destructing the East Precinct glass doors successfully cracked them, causing significant damage,” the department continued. “Since serious ongoing criminal behavior continued, a riot was declared at 9:56 p.m. At 10 p.m., the front doors of East Precinct were barricaded and a fire was started using plywood and an accelerant.”

When police officers attempted to disperse the rioters, they were pelted with projectiles and commercial grade fireworks. Again, let me say for the third time, we have to remember these are “peaceful protesters.” Insert an eye roll here.

Some of the rocks these individuals were hit with were the size of shot puts. There were two more physical assaults launched by these would-be terrorists over the next two hours.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who earlier this week gave testimony to the U.S. Senate as an expert on radical left-wing terror group Antifa, tweeted videos of the assaults that happened on the police station.

Leadership in Portland needs to stop trying to be politically correct and allow this nonsense to continue. It’s time to take hard, swift action to reestablish law and order and let these individuals know that violence and rioting will not be tolerated on the streets of Portland.

Or anywhere for that matter.

Antifa has been allowed to get away with far, far too much. This is turning into a war zone. Enough is enough. This is unnecessarily risking the lives of police officers who are trying to contain this mess.

Do something, Portland. Now.