POLL: 44% Of Democrats And Left-Leaning Independents Do Not Want Biden On 2024 Ticket

A brand new poll that came out on Monday reveals that a whopping 44 percent of Democrats and some Democrat-leaning Independents agree that the Democratic Party would have a better chance at keeping control of the White House if Joe Biden were removed from the ticket.

The poll, published by Maris, said, “36% of Democrats and Democratic leaning independents say their party will have a better chance winning the White House with Biden at the top of the ticket. 44% want someone else, and 20% are unsure.”

via Daily Wire:

According to fivethirtyeight.com. Biden’s disapproval numbers crossed over 50% of respondents on October 20, and they have not dipped under 50% since. His disapproval numbers have been steadily ascending since January 28 of this year, according to fivethirtyeight.com, with the disapproval numbers surpassing the approval numbers for the first time in that period on August 30.

In late January, Biden was hit by backlash after he signed an Executive Order last that canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and put a pause on other fossil fuel activities on federal land. In a letter to the Biden administration, Luke Duncan, the chairman of the Ute Indian Tribe Business Committee, wrote:

The Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation respectfully requests that you immediately amend Order No. 3395 to provide an exception for energy permits and approvals on Indian lands. The Ute Indian Tribe and other energy producing tribes rely on energy development to fund our governments and provide services to our members.

“Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination. Indian lands are not federal public lands. Any action on our lands and interests can only be taken after effective tribal consultation,” the report said.

“Order No. 3395 violates the United States treaty and trust responsibilities to the Ute Indian Tribe and violates important principles of tribal sovereignty and self-determination. Your order was also issued in violation (of) our government-to-government relationship. Executive Order No. 13175 on Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments, and Interior’s own Policy on Consultation with Tribal Governments,” the report continued.

The Committee then said, “The order must be withdrawn or amended to comply with Federal law and policies. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. We look forward from hearing from you.”

And then there’s the border crisis that Biden continues to ignore, which is putting more and more Americans at risk of being a victim of violent crime from evil elements sneaking across the border in the crowd.

Not to mention many of these individuals aren’t being tested for COVID or asked to be vaccinated. It’s perfectly acceptable to ignore mandates as long as you’ve crossed into the United States illegally.

Biden is most definitely a liability for the Democratic Party, and if he manages to stay in office all four years, it seems inevitable that Republicans will take the White House back.