Got a Light? Get Blown Up – See what happened to this Florida couple and learn!

In the news you can use department – Smoking can kill you!

When the gas is turned on the grill and the grill is in your car, DO NOT light a cigarette. It’s a terrible way to test your airbags and the internal structure of your automobile.

Watch the report of what happened here!

Trending: Woke Reporter Shut Down After Lecturing Quentin Tarantino For Lack Of Female Screen Presence

ORLANDO, Fla. — A couple moving a gas grill in an SUV were injured on Sunday when one of them lit a cigarette and an explosion happened.

take our poll - story continues below

Who is most likely to win the Democrat nomination?

  • Who is most likely to win the Democrat nomination?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Political Cowboy updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Police in Orlando, Florida, released photos that showed extensive damage to the Kia Sorento with the roof blown out and the air bags deployed.

The windshield was on the ground. All of the other glass was blown from the vehicle.

 

You Might Like

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.