Donald Trump – The most successful first year since Reagan. Could he become the most successful president ever?
- JDonald Trump has been the most successful president in his first year since Ronald Reagan. He has demonstrated himself to be a true conservative and has put the interests of the United States first in every way!
His “America First” policies are melting the easily offended snowflakes that have protested him as being unAmerican. His focus direction and results have proven those claims to be completely false.
It is my opinion that by the end of his first term President Trump will be considered one of the most successful presidents in the history of the United States.
If you disagree then just take a look at this list of accomplishments as compiled by Breitbart (these are just a few).
- Real, honest-to-goodness tax reform and cuts — the most consequential in 30 years.
- Opening ANWR for oil exploration, an accomplishment few can appreciate who do not remember the 90s and what a sacred cow this is for the left.
- Killing the Obamacare mandate that brutalized those making less than $50,000 a year.
- The Islamic State (ISIS) has been decimated.
- After a 2016 of just 1.9 percent GDP growth, we have now had two quarters in a row of growth over three percent; predictions for the final quarter of 2017 are as high as four percent.
- Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, who has already proven himself the perfect replacement for Justice Antonin Scalia.
- The Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines are a go — which means tens of thousands of jobs.
- A record number of judicial appointments on the appeals courts.
- The end of the War on Coal.
- A surge in coal mining after 2016’s decline.
- The end of the federal government’s violating the religious conscience through indefensible Obamacare mandates involving birth control and abortion pills.
- The civil rights movement for school choice is getting the green light throughout the country.
- Illegal immigration is way down.
- The stock market hit record highs 70 times in 2017, rising 5,000 points for the first time ever.
- The long-overdue recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- We are free of the awful Paris climate treaty.
- Regulatory reform that is just getting started, but it has already had a hugely positive effect on our economy.
- Withdrawal from the Global Compact on Migration, which undercut American sovereignty.
- Return of nearly two million acres to the state Utah that the federal government had stolen.
- A $250 billion trade deal with China.
- Many of our NATO allies are finally paying their dues.
- Consumer confidence is the best we have seen in more than a decade.
- Pulled us out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) in favor of the American worker and sovereignty.
- Trump has managed to get China to help rein in North Korea.
- Black unemployment is at a 17-year low.
- Hispanic unemployment is at an all-time low.
- Overall unemployment is at one percent.
- Manufacturing jobs boom.
- Standing up for persecuted Christian minorities in the Middle East.
- Promoting Christmas.
- Banning or demanding stronger vetting from countries most likely to import terrorists.
- Housing sales are at an 11-year high.
- Ban on transgender military recruits.
Wow! So much for the leftist narrative of “he hasn’t accomplished a single thing.” Go back and read that list again. Memorize it. He is truly bringing America back to powerful and unique greatness.
The idea of a Hilary Clinton presidency is unfathomable. It would’ve been disastrous. But so would the election of any other Republican candidate that ran for president. None of the items on the aforementioned list would’ve been accomplished. Unfortunately it would’ve been politics as usual.
The campaign, nomination, and subsequent election of President Donald J Trump can only be explained in terms of Divine orchestration. How else can you define it? Hilary Clinton had the 2016 election bought and paid for and STILL LOST! Some point the finger at Russian collusion but there’s far more evidence that the grace of God on our country put Donald Trump in the Oval Office.